- 3 de setembro de 2018
- Postado por: lbeschool
- Categoria: Verbos Irregulares em Inglês
Inglês verbos irregulares
Hoje vamos começar nossa séria com 10 verbos irregulares de inglês que irão lhe ajudar a melhorar os seus conhecimentos do idioma.
1. alight – to come down from the air (pousar)
Bees alight on flowers. (present)
The bee alit on the flower. (past)
Bees have always alit on flower. (past participle) –
2. arise – to rise, to come from a source (Surgir)
The question arises from your late report. (present)
The question arose from your late report.
A question has arisen from your late report.
3. awake – to stop sleeping or come active again (Acordar)
The baby awakes from his nap.
The baby awoke from his nap.
The baby has awoken from his nap.
4. be – to equal in meaning, to take place, to exist (Ser, Estar, Existir)
Love is kind.
The concert was last weekend.
Today has been a difficult day.
Alguma dúvida sobre os Inglês verbos irregulares?
Deixe as em comentários que responderemos prontamente.
5. bear – to give birth, to sustain ( Dar a luz, Aguentar, Suportar)
Will Suzie bear her child at home or in the hospital?
Maria bore her child at home.
Laura has not born the pressure well at work. (past participle)
6. beat – to hit or strike over and over again, to defeat ( Bater, Derrotar)
Our neighbor beats his little dog.
You beat me in the race!
Has Palmeiras ever beaten Corinthians?
7. become – to develop into, to change to ( Tornar, Mudar para)
He becomes an angel when he speaks to a pretty girl.
Wow, Lana became a telenovela star in only a week!
He has become wiser in his old age.
8. begin – to start, to initiate (Começar, Iniciar)
Classes begin again next Monday.
Classes began last Monday.
Classes have begun already.
9. bend – to force to turn from a straight course or back to an original shape ( Dobrar, Curvar, Envergar)
A hammer can bend a steel rod.
Superman bent the gun into an l-shape.
Martha has bent the rules for Larissa to get a good grade.
10. bet – to stake an outcome on an issue or position ( Apostar)
He bets on the same horse in each race.
Mauricio bet R$5 on the lottery.
You have just bet R$25 on that game.
Gostou do nosso post sobre Inglês verbos irregulares?
Deixe sua opinião pois ela é muito importante para nós.
Não consegue estudar sozinho? Vem para LBE School
Na LBE School temos o curso de inglês particular que se adequa com suas necessidades e horários.
Apoio SEO para Youtube