- 5 de September de 2018
- Postado por: lbeschool
- Categoria: Verbos Irregulares em Inglês
Verbos Irregulares em Inglês
Hoje temos nossa segunda parte da série com 10 verbos irregulares de inglês que irão lhe ajudar a melhorar os seus conhecimentos do idioma.
11. bid – to offer to pay a certain amount a money (Dar lance )
Who bids the most money wins the contract.
Whoever bid the most money won the contract.
Whoever has bid the most money has won the contract. (past participle)
12. bind – to fasten or hold with a band (Amarrar, Obrigar, Vincular)
He binds his notebooks with string so he will not lose them.
The policeman bound the criminal with a rope.
The horses were bound by chains to keep them together. (past participle)
13. bite – to cut or hold with the teeth (Morder)
Does your big dog bite?
Her German shepherd bit the intruder. (past)
Lana was bitten by a shark in the ocean! (past participle)
14. bleed – to ooze out a liquid, like blood (Sangrar)
If you cut your finger, it bleeds.
He dropped a rock on his toe and it bled (past)
His toe has bled for the past three days.
Alguma Dúvida sobre os Verbos Irregulares em Inglês?
Deixe as em comentários que responderemos prontamente.
15. bless – to praise as holy , to offer a good quality (Abençoar, dar benção)
Priests bless their followers at mass.
The priets blessed her children at the church.
He has been blessed with French-speaking skills.
16. blow – to move with speed or force, to cause air to move (Soprar)
A cold wind blows from the north. (present)
The strong wind blew the trash in the street.
A cold win has blown all day. (past participle)
17. break – to separate into parts or pieces, to cause a bone to separate in two or more pieces (Quebrar)
Glass breaks when it hits the floor.
The glass broke when it hit the floor.
Laurico fell and broke his leg. (past participle)
18. breed – to keep and take care of animals or plants or to create more animals or plants; to cause something (Criar, Cultivar)
Jealousy breeds hate. (present)
They bred German Shepherds to make money. (past)
The violence has bred confusion. (past participle)
19. bring – to come with something or someone to a place or location, to cause something to start or begin ( Trazer)
Please bring your own beer with you to the party. (present) Her star performance brought cheers from the audience. (past)
He has brought red roses to his wife every Friday. (past participle)
20. build – to make something by putting together parts (Construir)
He builds houses for poor people. (present) Laurence built a new house for his wife. (past)
He has built nearly 100 houses in his life. (past participle)
Gostou do nosso post sobre verbos irregulares em inglês?
Deixe sua opinião pois ela é muito importante para nós.
Não consegue estudar sozinho? vem para lbe school
Na LBE School temos o curso de inglês particular que se adequa com suas necessidades e horários.
Apoio Rush Consultoria